Friday, June 12, 2009

Waterpad Attempt 2

June 11

Day 38
In the morning, I recieved a text message from my friend Heather asking if I'd like to bring the kids to meet her at the water pad by my house! So we went and played with Rylan and Haden. Haden is FEARLESS in that water! Rylan, like Brookelyn, didn't like it, and he was tired so he sat in the stroller most of the time. But they all had fun anways! And Brooke seeing Haden in it, decided it wasn't SO bad and got a LITTLE brave sometimes!

Then after we got home I was searching craigslist and found a new apartment! They're new, 3 bedroom for a decent price, with a washer and dryer AND they have a pool and a playground!! We're going back to apply today!! Keep your fingers crossed!

DSCI5830

2 comments:

ANS said...

Cute pic and good luck on the apartment!

Andrea said...

aw thats sweet. Keep us posted on the apt. I'm excited for you.