Thursday, June 4, 2009

Goober.

June 3rd

Day 30
First, June 3 is Shelby's birthday so, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHELB!!

And we tried Goober...(Haha yeah, that's what I said too!)

While shopping for more peanut butter and jelly, Glenn and Brookie decided we needed to buy Goober instead. And, while fake gagging, I couldn't help but admit that it would be a teeny tiny bit easier. I decided to taste it since I like peanut butter and jelly too and honestly, it tastes fine LOL, just like peanut butter and jelly. I'm glad we bought it, and Brooke LOVES the label!

Then later we got to watch our nephew Colin while Roxane and Bobby took Vanessa to the movies. He's like an older baby stuck in the body of a little baby! It's hilarious the way he's so small but he just takes off after my kids and crawls on top of stuff. He's a pretty happy and easy going kid!! We'd take him any time!

DSCI5241.jpg picture by HeatherDeAnneJ

No comments: