Tuesday, June 9, 2009

You're gonna miss this...

June 5th

Day 32
Early on Friday my stepdad and I got my cousin, Erin, from her house in Banks (which I'd never been to and after this last weekend I could probably get there with my eyes closed!) so that we could go get tattoos as her graduation present from Glenn and myself. My Mom and Stepdad took the kids and Glenn, Cassie, Erin and I went to downtown Portland so the girls could get tattoos. (And NO Glenn is not scared to get a tattoo he just wants one that's actually going to mean something to him and hasn't decided what that will be yet!) When we got there I realized that my wallett wasn't in my purse and I assumed it was at the house. So Glenn, being the loving person that he is, drove all the way back to hillsboro to get my wallett. While he was gone we decided Erin should go first, then Cassie, then me! Erin got her first tattoo, 3 magenta colored stars on her forearm. (She plans on adding to them, I think!) I called Glenn about a million times but he got stuck in traffic and it was taking him longer than expected so on with Cassie's. She got a black peace sign on her wrist. Glenn called me at this time and let me know that my wallett was in our car the whole time!! (whoops!) and was barley on his way back (and about to be stuck in traffic again) when she got done so we sat in the chairs in the waiting area and laughed and talked about how moronic it was that none of us thought to look in the car before Glenn drove all the way back! So we finally got my tattoo done (it took all of about 5 minutes), a simple tattoo that says love in black cursive letters with two red hearts.

Then it was back to banks for Erin's graduation. We all watched her walk across the stage and screamed and yelled as loud as we could and took about a bazillion pictures!

Sometime after that we lost Nolan's blue and yellow sandal. So hey, if you live in Banks and have one blue and yellow size 5 sandal, please....leave a comment ;)

Day32

1 comment:

ANS said...

SO funny about the sandal. Yay for graduation, what a great mile stone!