Friday, June 19, 2009

Way Back Wednesdays 2

Wednesday, June 17th

Day 44
I hope I can get through this one without crying.

Nolan turns 1 on Saturday so I thought it fitting to take you through his first 12 months.

Nolan Parker Gallup was evicted by form of induction on June 20th 2008. He weighed in at 7 pounds 12 ozs and he was 100% healthy and absolutely perfect!


Nolan loves his daddy. Here he is a little over a month old!


Nolan also loves his sister. I absolutely love this picture of Brookie giving her baby brother a kiss but right after that he barfed all over her. That was the last time she kissed him on the mouth! To this day she kisses the top of his head!!


At 3 months Nolan was doing those adorable little belly laughs.


For Halloween Nolan was a Chile pepper! He only wore it for a minute at my friend Heather's house because it was so hot and it didn't fit in his carseat anyways


And here's Nolan at 5 months with his brother and sister! (Only the 3rd or 4th time in his life that he'd seen his brother!)


Nolan's first christmas was when he was 6 months old! He had a blast playing with all the...wrapping paper! All kids feel the same way...the wrapping paper is WAY cooler than any toy!


In Nolan's 7th month he started crawling, rolling from his tummy up into the sitting position & pulling himself up on stuff and "cruising" (For those of you who don't know that's where they walk holding onto stuff). With all the new activities, Nolan started to slim down a little! Still my little tank but definitely thinning out!


Nolan's 8 month was a little rough! We stopped breastfeeding and switched to formula and he started cutting teeth almost immediately afterwards. Which of course made me feel extremely guilty! But we got through the crying, fussies, and night time drama and he cut his first tooth! Of course I never could get him to sit still long enough to get a picture but I do have a picture of him out cold after one of our late nights.


At 9 months Nolan had 4 teeth and he was starting to get into EVERYTHING!


Nolan has such a personality even at 10 months you just see what a little ham he is!


I love my little boy and it's been so wonderful to watch him grow! I can't even believe he's going to be one! Here's Nolan at 11 months!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

aww thats a really special baby boy you got there Heather. He's just as beautiful and perfect as he can be!

Teresa Klinkenberg said...

Now I'm crying, and I won't show this to grandpa because he's a big sap you know.