Thursday, July 16, 2009

Forward Facing!

Wednesday, July 15th

Day 72
After an all day deliberation, weighing the pros and cons of keeping Nolan rear facing, and finally asking Glenn who said nothing and I could tell he was thinking about it and weighing the pros and cons also, we decided to turn Nolan forward facing. He's almost 13 months and 26 pounds by our scale now (that's literally as much as his 3 year old sister, Brookelyn, weighs!)

He's thrilled to be forward facing and he didn't show any signs of distress or vomiting like he has in the recent weeks while rear facing, but we also weren't in the car for very long. So we'll see this weekend when we go do stuff while my parents are in town!!

Day 70

P.S. Somewhere I messed up. But I've fixed all the days in the post but I'm NOT fixing all the picture's days LOL I'm on 72 but it says day 70 on the picture. Next post, everything will be right!!

1 comment:

Teresa Klinkenberg said...

Awwwww...look at him. He's a big boy now.