Thursday, July 30, 2009

Love nap days like this!

Tuesday, July 28th

Day 85
Naptime was lovely today.

Nolan fell asleep in his highchair around 11, I wiped the lunch off his face, hands, and body and picked the still-sleeping child up and put him in his crib, where he stayed asleep until 3:30! Brookelyn asked to watch a movie, so I put a movie in for her and she climbed up on the couch while I cleaned up a little. I walked into the living room to find Brooke in a deep sleep. About 20 minutes later I heard a loud thump so I ran towards Nolan's room thinking he woke up and tried to get out of his crib but I stopped short when I saw Brookelyn sitting on the floor with her pouty bottom lip poking out and she said "Mommy I falled off the couch" and her little lip started trembling. I picked her up and put her in my bed and she fell right back asleep and didn't wake up till 4!

DSCF2794

No comments: