Thursday, July 30, 2009

Name This Book Part 2

Wednesday, July 29th

Day 86
OK so the way we'll play this game is I'm going to give you a picture clue of the book that i'm reading on Wednesdays. The first person to guess right in a comment gets to pick my theme for Monday's picture. And it can be whatever you want, but it has to be semi clean people...I do have grandparents who may or may not be reading this !! If it's NOT clean, I give it to the second person who guesses right.

IN A COMMENT ON MY BLOG, name the book and BE SPECIFIC with the title please! In the same comment post your theme for me whether you know you got it right or not just so we have that whole mess out of the way k?

Name this book (click on the picture to see larger and the whole thing)

*And today, I've combined the book with last week's winner theme...Which was Foxes!*
DSCF2809

No comments: