Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Independence Day!

July 4th

Day 61
The Fourth of July is one of my FAVORITE holidays. I love wearing red white and blue and lighting of fireworks! I love celebrating our country! This year we spent the day with my dad & stepmom, sisters Maggie and Shelby. Even Grandpa Harry rode in on his motorcycle!

The kids played in the pool (even though Nolan was sick he still played his little heart out!), we ate some good food, and took a TON of pictures. (Ok ok, so I took a ton of pictures, well OVER 150 pictures and not even half of them were actual fireworks!!) Nolan slept through the actual event but Brooke stayed up to watch them! She LOVED playing with the sparklers!

I took a lot of pictures (by clicking on this particular picture you can see my flickr page with a few of my other pictures, and if you're on my facebook you'll probably find them all!!) and it was really hard for me to decide between them. There was an adorable picture of Brookie, a great picture of Nolan's bright blue eyes, a couple really good ones of the fireworks and a beautiful picture of my Grammy's flowers. But in the end I decided this one was the most appropriate for the celebration of our country's independence.

Day 58

No comments: