Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Silverwood

Saturday, July 18th

Day 75
While my Mom, Stepdad, and little sister, Hana were in town we thought it would be fun to go to Silverwood!! It was a TON of fun!! We spent practically our whole day in Boulder Beach on all the water attractions and everybody but the little kids got sunburned!! I thought I'd take a TON of pictures but pictures aren't really practical at a water park! I got a couple pictures when we were pulling up to the park and a couple walking from Boulder Beach to the part where the Roller Coasters are. But it was SO much fun we had a blast! We can't wait to go back!

1 comment:

Teresa Klinkenberg said...

Thanks so much for the great weekend. We had an awesome time. Boulder Beach was the best, and I'm looking forward to going back too. :) Love you bunches!