Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Permission to Take Pictures *Day 2*

Today I had my daughter's permission to take pictures. After breakfast she ran to her room and I told her to pick out some clothes (HOPING that they would either match or I could at least talk her down to something semi-matching)! She picked her white pants (THANK YOU!! Almost any shirt she could have picked out of her drawer would have matched the pants!) but then got side tracked when she found her hat and sunglasses in her top drawer, so I got to pick the shirt that actually went with the pants :0)

We set Nolan in his high chair with a few crackers, and although we eventually wanted to try a couple with both of them...he wouldn't cooperate, so we got NOTHING from him except one picture of him sticking his tongue out in determination to get away from me and the camera! LOL

Then we got to setting up our little "studio" which Brooke thought was pretty cool cause she got to lay all over mommy's super soft blankie!

So we did some pictures of Brookelyn without the hat (until she remembered it) Then some with the hat, until she got bored and started playing peek-a-boo with it, which is about the time I showed her the pretty sunglasses to distract her while I hid the hat on top of the TV. Then she got frustrated because she couldn't see (it was too dark when the sun hid behind the clouds) so we finally put the sunglasses on top of her head and got this beautiful picture:
BrookeMay
She wasn't even looking at the camera, but I still love it!

There was a few other good ones in the making but this was the last! Now both the kids are finally taking a nap and I'm off to go do whatever it is that mom's do during nap time!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

a great shot! worth the photoshoot for sure :)

MrsANS said...

She looks so happy..makes the shot!