Sunday, May 24, 2009

Manito Park

Day 20
My most favorite place to take pictures in Spokane is probably Manito Park. I haven't found any prettier place than that! Lilacs are in FULL bloom and they smelled SO good. The second you pull up next to the Lilac Garden the smell over powers everything! So we walked around and looked at the different colored lilacs and took some pictures there, then we decided to walk up to the rose gardens in hopes that something would be in bloom. But alas...no Roses :( Does anybody know when Roses bloom? June maybe? Oh well! We'll just have to go back! Then we went to the Japanese Gardens because Brooke LOVES the waterfall and looking a the hugemongous Koi fish!

This was my favorite picture of the day!

2 comments:

ANS said...

Wow! look at those rosey cheeks and blue eyes!! Such a beautiful pic..I love that waterfall!

Cassandra Violet said...

This certainly is one of my favorite photos. She looks like a porcelain doll.