Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Summer Project. *Day 8*

My kids have always had the best of the plastics world. plastic toddler beds, plastic toy boxes and plastic dressers. The small plastic-ness just seemed safer. Until Nolan. Even after we bought Brookelyn's big girl bed, we kept her plastic dressers. He pulled Brookelyn's pink plastic dresser on top of him almost everyday for a couple weeks. So when we went to April's yard sale and found the big beat up, but sturdy, white dresser, I decided it was time to let the last of the plastic go! (We didn't techniqually get rid of it, we just put some toys in for the time being till we find a decent toy box!) I traded April for 2 of our little plastic dressers (she needed them for her boys' toys).

This dresser definitely needs some TLC and this summer I fully intend on making this dresser a part of Brookelyn's room.

1 comment:

MrsANS said...

Oh that will be fun! I love finding great deals at yard sales too :)

Savannah is a climber, really bad. I have to be very careful and watch/listen ALL the time!