Sunday, May 17, 2009

Yard Sale!

Day 13.
As you can see I haven't exactly figured out where to put the day that I'm on or how to word it but I like this one for now!

After our long night, we all slept in (I actually woke up before the kids but on my own accord for the first time in a LONG time) and stayed in our PJ's for a good first half of the day. Glenn made us eggs for breakfast! They were delicious cheesy eggs!

It was beautiful outside, so after reading the first quarter of the last Chronicles of Narnia book (I'm so mad at the beginning 2 characters that I could hardly put it down!), we all got ready and went over to April and Jesse's to do the yard sale! We had a whole bunch of people in the beginning and then not so many people towards the end! But we always have fun over there anyways!

Here's April setting up the yard sale!

1 comment:

ANS said...

Yall had lots of stuff. I love to go to yard sales and hopefully now that baseball is over, I can!