Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sick Day

05-18-09
Day 14

Yesterday Nolan woke up at 4 AM with a pretty high fever, so I gave him some Tylenol and when he woke up he still had a fever so we went into the doctor just to have everything checked out since Brooke needed to go in anyways. Turns out Nolan just had a bug that had to run its course.

We also had an appointment to look at a duplex in Medical Lake. It was nice but the landlord seemed like he was leaning more towards the other person who was looking at it (and he still hasn't sent me the application so that pretty much confirms it). So my Dad barbecued for us. I was extremely thankful because Nolan, being sickie all day, just wanted to be held all day long and I did not feel like cooking! But Nolan actually fell asleep and had quite the nap in the crib over there! You could just tell my handsome man wasn't feeling well, even when he was sleeping!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Poor little thing, goodness. It sucks being sick!

ANS said...

Oh poor buddy! He definitely looks sick :( I hope he is feeling better soon!

Cassandra Violet said...

I don't know if I'll ever be able to handle parenthood. I'd probably cry every time my baby got sick.