Friday, May 29, 2009

Catching up

May 27th

Day 23
I slacked a little. So sue me ;)

On Wednesday I had to run to the library that's across the street from the river so I walked a little bit over after I got done and took a couple pictures of the surrounding areas! There's a mall (a rather small one that I almost NEVER go to), the library, the river, some beautiful bridges and lots lots more. This summer I want to take a ride in the gondola and take pictures going over the river! That would be amazing!

This is the Monroe Street Bridge. I'm not 100 % sure that this is the official name of it...but it's the bridge on Monroe! LOL

Day 23

4 comments:

Cassandra Violet said...

Yes, it's officially the Monroe St. Bridge. : )

Heather said...

Oh, Thanks! I thought so...LOL

<3 Angela said...

Everything is so cute there. If I want to look at cute buildings and such I have to go to the ghetto. Is that sad???
You should google Kansas City Country Club Plaza. We have the best fountains here, they are modeled after Seville Spain!

ANS said...

I love how peaceful this one is.