Sunday, May 31, 2009

Twilight

May 30th

Day 26
We didn't do much on Saturday. Went to a friend's grand opening party...that was fun!! And then I decided to highlight my hair but by the time I got my hair through that super sexy cap I was TIRED, but I was definitely not giving up all that hard work for nothing!! So I set in with my Twilight book and read a couple pages and then when when it was done I took pictures of my new hair do :) It's super blond and I super love it! You can find the pictures by either going to my flickr or going to my face book (I'll probably upload them all tomorrow!!)

Twilight is my favorite book. Yeah some people say it's lame but I don't care I love it all the same! (Hahaha I'm a poet and didn't even know it!) I'm so excited to watch the New Moon Movie Premiere on the MTV Movie Awards!!

Twilight!

3 comments:

Cassandra Violet said...

I need to blog about my thoughts on Twilight.

Your hair looks great - Matt thinks so, too!

Heather said...

Thanks! And tell him I said thanks also!

ANS said...

Looks good. Your eyes are nice and sharp.. Like the processing. Great job.