Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mommy's Little Photographer *9*

I should have known there would come a day when the camera turned around on me. Me and the kids were playing in their newly cleaned room when I decided to go get my camera because Nolan was being a little ball of cheese. When I came back and sat down on the floor ready to snap some pictures. Brookelyn then exclaimed "NO MOMMY WAIT!!" And went and dug through (and yes all those toys that I had JUST cleaned up were now back on the floor) her toy boxes till she turned around and said "MOMMY SAY CHEESE!!" And started taking pictures of me with her Tinkerbell Camera. So we took turns saying cheese and taking pictures of each other! When I get my new camera I'll give her this crappy little digital camera and I'll teach her not to put her fingers in front of the lens!

DSCI4273

5 comments:

ANS said...

haha SO cute! When Joe got his nice camera he also gave Hunter his old digital and it is so funny to see him walking around taking pictures!! I think it is a great thing for the kids to learn :)

Andrea said...

I really need to get better at taking pics more frequently:-( You guys make it look so fun! I spent a small fortune on a Cannon rebel. I should use the thing. Those curls are beyond cute hehe.

Heather said...

Andrea! You should start a blog too! Then add me and adriane! It's SOOO much fun! I mean some days i'm like..ugh REALLY? That crappy camera again?? But then I remember people are counting on me :D

Adriane- My nephew is 8 and he takes pictures like the paparazzi I swear!! he just has one of those spiderman digital cameras and he always says "Ugh...Aunt Heather, your camera is SOOOO much better than mine." LOL it's pretty cute. I'm going to find him a camera on craigslist for his birthday!

Kim said...

Very cute picture. I like your blog, it's not like all of the others.

Jen said...

How cute is she. My Son's hair was curly like hers when he was little. I too love your blog I found you in a group on CM. Stop by and check mine out!

Have a nice weekend..BTW I'm a Follower!