Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The beginning.

I found this group on cafemom where you take at least one picture everyday and post it for everyone to see, critique, whatever. They had this website where they got the idea: and I decided to make a blog of it. Since most of my blogs end up going no where because I run out of things to talk about and I feel repetitive. So although I love writing them, I don't end up finishing them.
This is the link that was posted on the cafemom group!
http://photojojo.com/content/tutorials/project-365-take-a-photo-a-day/
I'm not starting with January 1st, I'm starting with May 5th 2009. I'm no professional, and sometimes, my best pictures are self portraits :) But this will be an interesting way to remember my life! And it will inspire me to take creative pictures on the most boring of days. Keep an eye out for my first picture ;)

No comments: