Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Baby Feet *Day 1*

Today was going to be a plain old boring day, probably just me and the kids hanging out in our PJ's and if I dared, getting dress and venturing to the park in the some-what decent weather. But then the WIC office called me and reminded me that I had missed my appointment yesterday and asked if I could bring the kids in to make an appointment for next month and to pick up my checks at 2pm! I got Nolan to take a nap and then Brookelyn and I hopped in the shower but not two minutes in, who do I hear crying? I should have known that we could never take a B-A-T-H with out Nolan who is crazy about taking baths. So I hurry up and finish and fill up the tub with water and get Nolan out of his crib and into his bath. Once I got the kids out of the bath and fed them lunch I realized I had about half an hour before I had to be leaving the house and on my way to the WIC office! I got out of the house 15 minutes LATER than I had planned and got to the WIC office with 8 minutes to spare!! Then I decided that the kids were being pretty good so I braved a trip to Walmart by myself with both the kids. And of course they both fell asleep on the way there. I decided to snap some pictures but OF COURSE. . . I left my camera at home! Oh well, that is what camera phones are for :)

Every time we get in the car without fail, Nolan takes his socks off. I can't wait for summer when we don't have to even put them on anymore! So here's my picture that I took today. Nolan's precious little baby foot :)

May5

1 comment:

MrsANS said...

I love one sock pictures!