Thursday, May 21, 2009

Don't feel like writing.

Day 17
I'm a little upset tonight.

So I'll just leave you with a picture and the knowledge that today we had a play date with my friend from high school, Amy and her daughter, Caydan. I've missed them so much it's crazy!! We had lots of fun!!

And then we had a Doctor's appointment so this is where the picture came from, I was pretty excited that they actually both looked at me! Nolan is 23 pounds (Brooke's only 26!) and in the 100 percentile for height!!

2 comments:

Relentless Forward Commotion said...

lol my 7 month old is 22 lbs and my 2.5 year old is only 27 lbs! We can relate! I hope you have a better day today and everything is ok

ANS said...

Oh that pic is way to cute! What is wrong? I am so sick I don't feel like doing anything!