Thursday, May 14, 2009

Dinner and a Movie *10*

I've been wanting to see the movie Bride Wars since it was in the theater! So today Glenn suggested we invite his brother, Jesse and Jesse's wife, April and their kids over for barbecued chicken and a movie! They came over and about half way through cooking the chicken, the propane tank ran out! So we ended up cooking them on our little griddle, and they tasted just as good! We had chicken sandwiches (I actually cut mine up and put it over a salad!), salad, baby carrots, and hot dogs. Well, the kids had hot dogs!

Bride Wars was FANTASTIC! I'm definitely going to watch it again because with 4 kids running around, it's hard to keep paying attention to the movie! I took several pictures, but nobody was really "into" having their picture taken.. except for Robert of course, he's always so cute. I got a few of April flipping me off, the kids not looking at me, and this one of Glenn!! Telling me not to distract him while he was cooking! Haha! It was a fun night! I'm going to be super sad when they move back to Arizona!

3 comments:

ANS said...

Looks like yall had great fun! I like the name you added..looks great! I guess I should start adding the 'day' on mine to make it easier..huh? :)

ANS said...

Oh & I really liked Bride Wars, great movie!

Cassandra Violet said...

I didn't think Bride Wars was THAT good, but it was cute. Jahni and I were really excited for it, then it was just... ehhh...

Glenn is a goob.