Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Allergies = No fun

Day 22
Starting last night I got the worst allergy attack! Benedryl makes me super drowsy so I only take it when I SERIOUSLY need it. So all day I've been dealing with the itchy throat, watery eyes, stuffed/runny nose (you know, when it's stuffy one second and you can't breathe and then it's completely runny the next), and don't even get me started on the sneezing!

I feel like crap but that doesn't stop the kids from getting up at 730 AM. They don't understand that mom is sick and just wants to sleep in and it's go go go when the kids wake up until Dad gets home. And even then Moms don't get breaks. I decide it would be worth the suffering trip to Walmart even if I were ONLY in need of tissues. Nice, super soft tissues with LOTION. But we also need more stuff for dinner and diaper wipes too.

In the Kleenex department I stand there for probably 5 minutes solid wondering if I should spend the extra 46 cents to buy the ones with vicks cause...what if I don't even like them? It would be a waste of money! But in the end I decide that it wont be a waste cause I'll use them even if I don't like them, it'll just be a lesson learned!

So I get them home and they're FANTASTIC. I'm not getting paid to advertise them or anything! They're AMAZING. It's Puffs plus lotion with Vicks! Try them! When I'm having issues breathing I just hold one up to my face!! Sure beats rubbing that nasty stuff on you!! I did have a nice little picture all lined up for you of the box of tissues (lol!) but as I was loading the pictures on to my camera I saw this adorable little boy:

DSCI4826

2 comments:

Andrea said...

omg I love that kid LOL...painfully adorable!

ANS said...

I'll def try those..I always have allergy problems. Love the cheesing smile!