Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sibling Rivalry is Sure to Come *Day 3*

Which is why I'm enjoying every single moment of them being best friends. They always have someone to play with (unless they're giving mom a hard time and not napping at the same time! but even that I'm sure they band together on!).

Today Brooke ran in the living room from the kitchen and said "Noners, come look real fast! There's a kitty! Let's open the door!" So Nolan, in a contagious effect of Brookelyn's excitement, got up and booked to the kitchen. (Man that kid can crawl probably faster than I can run) I grabbed my camera on the way to the kitchen in case of a photo opportunity (We do have porcupines that live in our back yard!) And this is what I saw...Brookelyn telling Nolan ALL about the cats!

DSCI3942 copy

2 comments:

MrsANS said...

Oh now that is toooooo sweet!! What a great capture.

Andrea said...

Wow I agree. Those are just really cool, special moments.